Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act (F18AS00160)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.622.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2018 This due date allows applications to be received and evaluated prior to the FBMS blackout period. It is 95 days after the estimated posting date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Improve Knowledge about and Preservation of Museum Collections
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in Europe
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00160) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00161||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F19AS00201||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
|F19AS00202||Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00160", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: