Improve Knowledge about and Preservation of Museum Collections (NPSNOIWACC1800711)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Knowledge about and Preservation of Museum Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $64,393.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY18 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance Task Agreement
Previous opportunity: Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIWACC1800711) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00176||2018 Region 4 Science Applications Projects|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800710||American Conservation Experience Vegetation Program Interns|
|P18AS00339||Models and Data for Predicting the Abundance of Moose and Elk on the Summer Range in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P18AS00340||NOTICE OF INTENT: Assessment of Temporal Changes in Forest Conditions in the Chisos Mountains of Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00341||Coordination and Outreach for the Southern Arizona Resilient Landscape Collaborative|
|NPS 18 NERO 0032||FY18 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance Task Agreement|
|F18AS00110||Mississippi River Basin 2018 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|W9127N 18 2 0002||Natural Resource Management Education and Training for Eugene Area Youth Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations|
|P18AS00346||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00347||NOTICE OF INTENT: Modification to FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F18AS00178||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program|
|P18AS00349||NOTICE OF INTENT: Modification 1 to FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|L18AS00020||MT/DAK Bat Study|
|L18AS00042||BLM-MT/DAK Baseline Study of Rangeland Salinization in NW South Dakota|
|P18AS00353||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Yuma Crossing NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00354||Cross-Pollination for successful outreach and conservation in US-Mexico Parks|
|P18AS00356||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|P18AS00162||Visitor Safety Services for Roadrunner Shuttle at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00358||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00360||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Northern Rio Grande NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIWACC1800711", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: