Apply for SFOP0008789
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $375,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Clinical Trial Award
Previous opportunity: Concentrating Solar-Thermal Power Fiscal Year 2022 Research, Development, and Demonstration Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008789
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008789) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SSH MBA FY21 01||Ambassador's Special self Help Program|
|SFOP0008798||DRL Hungary Youth Engagement in the Media|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0004||Media Small Grants Program|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0003||Book Translation Program|
|SFOP0008804||DRL Reconnecting Cuban Exiles with Cuban Civil Society|
|SFOP0008803||DRL Promoting Democracy and Human Rights in Cuba|
|SFOP0008810||Cooperation on Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy|
|SFOP0008811||CBRN Terrorism Investigation Capabilities Bangladesh|
|DOS AF PDPA FY22 NOFO 2A||Supporting Civic Engagement in the Electoral Processes in Africa|
|SCS 800 22 GR 001 WHA 040122||Strengthening Government Through Civil Society Engagement|
|SCAISB 22 AW 025 04042022||Promoting Civic Leadership & Participation|
|SFOP0008819||2021 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Colombia - Prevalence Study|
|BH200 22 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|PD SEOUL FY22 01 SOI||Request for Statement of Interest (ROK Seoul - FY2022)|
|SMZ 500 FY22 01||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self-Help Program|
|ODNI FOA 22 01||Intelligence Community Centers For Academic Excellence|
|SFOP0008852||VEO Operations Assessment and Awareness Training in Senegal|
|DHS 22 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year 2022 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP) ($150M)|
|PAS GUA FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Guatemala - PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008789", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.