State Wildlife Grant Program (F19AS00164)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State Wildlife Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.634.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DRL Advancing Civil Society in Moldova
Previous opportunity: NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Collaboration with Amazon
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00164) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00105||YPP Implement Resource Management Internship Program|
|P19AS00107||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation, and Career Development thr|
|F19AS00180||TYO: Conservation Heritage Platform|
|P19AS00109||Grand Canyon Corridor/Threshold Trail Rehabilitation Support|
|P19AS00124||Tribal Youth Crew|
|P19AS00123||Trails Work at Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P19AS00143||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00164", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: