Apply for 21PR10
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Staffing Analysis – Virtual Instructor-Led Training Delivery and E-Resource Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Digital Connectivity and Cybersecurity Partnership (DCCP) - Pacific
Previous opportunity: Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA) Local Drug Crises Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21PR10
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21PR10) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AF MWI FY21 02||Counter misinformation and disinformation about COVID-19 in Malawi|
|AFABV 21 01||U.S. Embassy Abuja PAS Annual Program Statement|
|21CS23||Gender Responsive Training Tips and Prompts|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2021 2006827||2021 Build to Scale Program|
|SFOP0007699||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Address Gender-based Violence in Conflict-Affected Humanitarian Emergencies|
|SFOP0007661||Enhancing Early Warning and Early Response in West Africa|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 1|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 3|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 2|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 6|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 5|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 10|
|DHS 21 GPD 067 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 8|
|DHS 21 GPD 075 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 067 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2021 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 7|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21PR10", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.