Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Mod 3 (P19AS00389)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Mod 3" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $86,040.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Develop a Groundwater Management Tool
Previous opportunity: Monarch Student Development Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00389) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00391||Painting and Refurbishment of Bath House and Maintenance Shop|
|NPS 19 NERO 0070||Werowocomoco Exhibit for Gloucester Visitor Center|
|P19AS00397||Building Bridges between Native Communities and National Parks|
|P19AS00400||Support Infrastructure Projects at Intermountain Region Parks|
|NPS 19 NERO 0076||Fostering Leaders: Facilitated Dialogs 2019 YPP-Youth Work Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0077||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|P19AS00404||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|P19AS00405||Refurbishment of The Lowndes Visitor Center|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY19 01||UNVIE Space Camp 2020 Youth Exchange|
|72049219RFA00010||New Youth Activity|
|P19AS00406||Online Exhibit of Historical Materials from Dry Tortugas National Park|
|NPSNOIDINO1900873||DINO SCA Education Interns|
|P19AS00416||Refurbishment of The Oaks and Carver Museum|
|P19AS00415||Public Land Corps Project to Repair and Sustain Trails|
|P19AS00417||Interns desired for interpretation and cultural resource duties; visitor services and historical interpretation, reclassifying research library, assisting with preservation and cataloging museum collection.|
|P19AS00419||Cultural Landscapes Research and Geographic Information System Mapping|
|P19AS00420||Intern Assistance with Collection of Field Data, Analysis and Reporting for Rare Plants, Forest Vegetation, Water Quality and Wildlife|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 021||Investing in the Liberated University of Anbar|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 022||Investing in the Liberated University of Fallujah|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 019||Investing in the Liberated University of Mosul|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00389", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: