Apply for S19AS00004
- The Department of the Interior, Office of Surface Mining in the recovery act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSMRE/AmeriCorps Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.254.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $625,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Recovery Act
Next opportunity: FY20-21 Margaret A. Davidson Graduate Fellowships for the National Estuarine Research Reserve System
Previous opportunity: Tribal and Public Consultation for Assessing Feasibility of the Proposed Rim Trail on Valles Caldera National Preserve
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for S19AS00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (S19AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|S19AS00006||OSMRE Semester Internship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "S19AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.