Apply for ED GRANTS 051022 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions (NASNTI) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031X" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.031.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 11, 2022 Applications Available May 10, 2022. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 11, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 7, 2022. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Don Crews, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 2B110, Washington, DC 20202-4260. Telephone (202) 453-7920. Email Don.Crews@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $550,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: CENTRAL ASIA ENERGY FELLOWS PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Gender Responsive Policy and Practices Community Version
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 051022 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 051022 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72029422RFA00001||Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Activity|
|FOA WB 22 15||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|FOA WB 22 14||Fostering Access, Rights, and Education (FARE) Grant Program|
|ED GRANTS 052022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.335A|
|72052222RFA00005||Improving Pathways to Education (IPE)|
|MSHA 2022 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|72061522APS00002||HELIX Addendum - Employment Pathways for Youth|
|ED GRANTS 052622 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116T|
|72064122RFA00007||USAID/Ghana Low Cost Private Schools (LCPS) Activity|
|ED GRANTS 053122 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well Rounded Education Programs: Assistance for Arts Education (AAE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84351A|
|ED GRANTS 060322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Programs: Native American Language (NAL@ED) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.415B|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 07||Grants for Developing English Language Teaching and Learning in Uzbekistan|
|693JJ322NF5201 2022||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|693JJ322NF5202 2022||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 11||Professional Development & Exchange for Ukrainian Educators of Preservice Teachers|
|ED GRANTS 061022 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.323A|
|ED GRANTS 061322 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans (PPOHA) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031M|
|72026322RFA00005||USAID Egyptian Pioneers|
|PDS DUSH STI40022GR0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
|PDS DUSH STI40022CA0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 051022 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.