Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031N (ED GRANTS 060419 004)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031N" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.031.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2019 Applications Available June 4, 2019 Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 5, 2019 Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 3, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Tribal and Public Consultation for Assessing Feasibility of the Proposed Rim Trail on Valles Caldera National Preserve
Previous opportunity: Sun Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 060419 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 060419 005||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031W|
|ED GRANTS 060419 006||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants Program CFDA Number 84.282D|
|ED GRANTS 060519 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Project Prevent Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184M|
|P19AS00225||Crew to Repair 1+ Mile of Kennesaw Mountain South Loop Trail|
|NPS 19 NERO 0038||ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted|
|ED GRANTS 060519 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|P19AS00227||Padre Island National Seashore Youth Resource Management Border Internships|
|ED GRANTS 060519 003||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|P19AS00228||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|F19AS00233||WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance|
|P19AS00236||NCPE Interns with Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|P19AS00242||Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Mission 66 District at Chaco|
|P19AS00245||NPS Academy Interns|
|NPS 19 NERO 0040||Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Shenandoah National Park|
|ED GRANTS 061019 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Climate Transformation Grant Program: Local Educational Agency Grants CFDA Number 84.184G|
|P19AS00248||Conservation Legacy Cultural Landscapes Program Resource Assi|
|693JJ318NF5229 2019||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|K NOFO 19 104||Sport for Change: Empowering Youth Ambassadors to Action|
|K NOFO 19 105||Strengthening Youth Voices: Promoting Diversity, Peace, and Inclusion.|
|K NOFO 19 106||Widening the Support Circle: Women in STEM|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 060419 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: