Apply for RFA AA 20 011
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource Core (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.273.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AA 20 011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AA 20 011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 IHS COIPP 0001||Community Opioid Intervention Pilot Projects|
|HHS 2020 IHS UIHP3 0002||Urban Indian Education and Research Program, Competing Supplement|
|HRSA 21 044||MCH Navigator Program|
|HRSA 21 028||Rural Health Clinic Technical Assistance Program|
|RFA PS 21 003||PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices|
|HRSA 21 023||National Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 21 022||Regional Telehealth Resource Center Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AA 20 011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.