Apply for EDA 2021 ARPAINDIGENOUS
- The Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 American Rescue Plan Act Indigenous Communities Notice of Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.307.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2022 While EDA encourages eligible applicants to submit their applications as soon as possible, EDA strongly advises eligible applicants to submit complete applications at least by March 31, 2022 so that EDA can review and process the application in time to get a potential award in place prior to deadlines imposed by Congress. Submission by March 31, 2022 is not a guarantee of funding. Any award is subject to the availability of funds. EDA strongly encourages all applicants to start early and contact their EDA representative for assistance. See section E of this Indigenous Communities NOFO regarding EDA#8217s review process and section G of the NOFO for EDA Regional Office Point of Contact (POC) information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition
Previous opportunity: Digital Forensic Center Evaluation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EDA 2021 ARPAINDIGENOUS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EDA 2021 ARPAINDIGENOUS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|030ADV21R0636||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections grant to Individuals|
|030ADV21R0637||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections grants to Organizations|
|AFADD 21 02||Accelerating Social Entrepreneurship in Ethiopia (ASE) 2021 NOFO|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5123||Net Zero & Energy Conservation Study, Fort Hood, TX|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 21 015||Media Program for Renewable Energy|
|BJL ARDF FY20 21||Promoting Transparent and Inclusive Governance in The Gambia|
|FOA ILAB 21 11||Project to Increase Collective Action to Address Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Unacceptable Conditions of Work in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras|
|NOI ILAB 21 14||Improving compliance with labor laws in Mexico|
|NOI ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006985||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006990||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|AF MOG ARDF FY20 01||Somalia Marginalized and Minority Fellows Program Pilot Cohort|
|PAUPDFY21009||Establishing the U.S. Palestinian Affairs Unit eHub|
|PAS EGY FY21 03||English as a Second Language & American Cultural Programming for American Center Cairo (ACC) Youth|
|FOA ILAB 21 10||Promoting Safe and Healthy Workplaces in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador|
|NOI ILAB 21 15||Building a comprehensive government approach to combating child labor and forced labor in Mexico|
|AF PDPA FY21 04||Africa Regional Services Paris Statement of Interest: Small Grants for International Visitors Leadership Program Alumni|
|FOA ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
|FOA ILAB 21 08||Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2022 2006947||2022/2023 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDA 2021 ARPAINDIGENOUS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.