Apply for 2022 03
- The Department of Agriculture, Emerging Markets Program 10.603 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emerging Markets Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.603.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2021 The initial EMP application deadline is 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Friday, June 25, 2021. Incomplete applications or applications that do not otherwise conform to this announcement and the EMP regulations by the program deadline will not be accepted for review.EMP proposals will continue to be accepted and reviewed throughout the remainder of the fiscal year after the initial program deadline only if EMP funding remains available, as set forth in this notice. FAS will track the time and date of receipt of all proposals. All proposals received by the initial program deadline of 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Friday, June 25, 2021, will be considered for funding in the initial allocation tranche. Proposals not approved for funding during this initial review period will be reconsidered for funding after the review period only if the applicant specifically requests such reconsideration in writing and only if funding remains available. Proposals received after 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Friday, June 25, 2021, will be considered for funding in the order received only if funding remains available..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Previous opportunity: FY 21 Department of Navy (DON) Science,Technology, Engineering & Mathematic (STEM), Education and Workforce Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2022 03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2022 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 21 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 21 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA FSA NOCCSP 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2022 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.