Apply for P17AS00101
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Digital Spatial Documentation of Castillo de San Marcos and Fort Matanzas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intent for a restricted award to the University of South Florida. This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $106,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2017 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Systemwide Reform and Reinvestment Initiative
Previous opportunity: Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Montana Area Office
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00044||Cooperative Ecosytem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|WHS AD FOA 17 01||Minerva Research Initiative|
|USGS 17 FA 0083||Describing seismic properties|
|PA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001||Fiscal Year 2018 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)|
|P17AS00090||FAUNA SPRINGS AND SEEPS NACE|
|W911NF 17 S 0005||Internet of Battlefield Things (IoBT) Collaborative Research Alliance (CRA)|
|G17AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|BOR DO NOI 015||Determining Impacts of Long Term Use of RO Concentrate on Atriplex Species, Soil Characteristics and Microbial Habitats|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPBU 0203||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model System (BMS) Centers Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0202||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0214||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0201||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network Collaborative Research Project|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0216||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems (SCIMS) Multi-Site Collaborative Research Project|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0204||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model System Centers Program|
|NIJ 2017 11605||NIJ FY17 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program (SAFE-ITR)|
|CRANBAA17 003||Systems of Systems|
|G17AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0003||Research of the Implementation of Design Methodologies in the Classroom, Industry and the Department of Defense|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.