Apply for N62473 18 2 0017
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Care and Rehabilitation of Injured, Ill and Orphaned Wildlife" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Shorebird Conservation Project
Previous opportunity: Community Center Manager Exchange – Expanding Connections
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N62473 18 2 0017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N62473 18 2 0017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00518||Cottonwood Forest Establishment along the Green and Yampa River|
|P18AS00519||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin|
|P18AS00517||Cooperative Research and GIS support for Visitor and Land Use|
|W9127N 18 2 0004||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Lane County Youth Services or Conservation Corps Participants Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations|
|L18AS00043||BLM Utah 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|BOR PN 18 N027||South Branch Canal Lining-Phase I|
|P18AS00522||Cooperative Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring|
|F18AS00301||The Nature Conservancy (TNC) Palmyra Program|
|NPSNOIBIBEP18AC01162||Quantifying long term fuel treatment effects in the Chisos Mountains located at Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00528||Foster Research and Collaboration with the National Park Service|
|P18AS00530||Cooperative research and training program concerning the resources of Cabrillo National Monument for students at San Diego State University|
|P18AS00529||Research and Development to Support the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) - Enhancing the Quality and Scope of Aerosol Data Collection|
|P18AS00098||Paleontological Resources of the Lower Colorado Region, Lake Mead NRA|
|P18AS00053||Oak Regeneration in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|F18AS00305||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|P18AS00535||Engaging Youth in National Park Conservation and Planning|
|P18AS00533||Restoration ecology internship for Southwest NP|
|P18AS00115||Oasis Restoration and Invasive Plant Management for Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00543||Engaging Youth in Science, Conservation and Recreation|
|P18AS00544||Researching Wolverine Dispersal and Population Dynamics in Northern Alaska Using Genetic Techniques|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N62473 18 2 0017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.