American Battlefield Protection Program (P19AS00020)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Battlefield Protection Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.926.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: SMART FY 19 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Early-phase Grants CFDA Number 84.411C
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 004||Logistical Support for Iraqi Delegation to NAFSA 2019|
|RFI 263 19 00002||Teach for Tomorrow|
|ED GRANTS 020819 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 020819 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA Number 84.149A|
|P19AS00023||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|005 FY2019||HOMESTAY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|DOSRUS19CA005||FY 2019 English Language Teaching Logistical Support|
|RFI USAID ES 19 01||RFI - New Higher Education Activity|
|P19AS00031||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation|
|F19AS00122||Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)|
|72048219RFA00003||Burma Leadership Activity|
|ED GRANTS 022719 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program CFDA Number 84.215J|
|72026819RFA00001||Higher Education Capacity Development (HECD) Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 009||English language, leadership and tolerance courses at 23 religious schools (Madrassas)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 007||2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in English for High School Students|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 008||2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) for Undergraduate Students|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 006||2020 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in Arabic for High School Students|
|NPS 19 NERO 0003||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|19 BKK NOFO 1||2019 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Summit|
|RFI 306 19 OED 01||USAID/Afghanistan Request for Information: Higher Education|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: