Apply for USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 20 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, International Agricultural Educ Fellowship 10.619 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.619.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 6
Previous opportunity: State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC) – Continuation and Supplement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 20 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 20 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0007||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program World Food Prize Event|
|USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 20 0002||2020 International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program|
|USDA NIFA HEP 007293||Food and Agricultural Sciences National Needs Graduate and Postgraduate Fellowship (NNF) Grants Program|
|2021 01||Market Access Program Notice of Funding Opportunity Title|
|2021 02||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2021 03||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|2021 05||Quality Samples Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|2021 04||Emerging Markets Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA FAS 10 608 0700 20 1||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA FAS 10 606 0700 20 01||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS NM CTA 20 NOFO0001015||New Mexico Conservation Funding Announcement|
|KV SU 05162020 0738||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA RHSE 007412||Rural Health and Saftey Education|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0019||Regional Food Safety Efforts in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0018||Learning, Analytics, and Knowledge Management Support in Kenya|
|FSIS FERN 061020||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0008||2020 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0022||Development of a Time Release Study Methodology for Agricultural Goods|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0025||Enabling Agricultural Innovations for Sustainable Food Security: Biotechnology and Seeds Systems in Asia and Africa|
|USDA FPAC MULTI CRP 20 NOFO0001030||Monitoring Soil Health Impacts of CRP|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 20 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.